Zaid Sabih Ethical Hacker, Pentester & Computer Scientist

Photo from Zaid Sabih Udemy profile.
My name is Zaid Al-Quraishi, I am an ethical hacker, a computer scientist, and the founder and CTO of zSecurity. I just love hacking and breaking the rules, but don’t get me wrong as I said I am an ethical hacker.
I have tremendous experience in ethical hacking, I started making video tutorials back in 2009 in an ethical hacking community (iSecuri1ty), I also worked as a pentester for the same company. In 2013 I started teaching my first course live and online, this course received amazing feedback which motivated me to publish it on Udemy.
Zaid Sabih has been releasing courses and seminars on Udemy, having 10 courses with a total so far of 259,000 students and more than 52,900 reviews on all courses.
Below you can find his courses (click to visit the course):

“ The issue with course is that most of the source code are not working in python 3. it takes a lot of time in debugging it. It would be better like other program the instructor provide source code so that it will be easy to study.”
“ Best Course as far as I have seen in the internet and the way Zaid teaches gives a clarity on how the code execute and how we should apply the syntax overall the best course on UDEMY”
“ This is a great course. Very detailed and clear. The instructor explains everything well and takes the time to do this.”


Note: Some of these courses might be free. But if you decide to purchase anything (using the links below) you’ll be financially supporting this publication. Thanks for your support.

Join our newsletter to receive news about Free Courses and educational content once a month …

About the reviewer

CourseProbe is an active reviewer, and a trainer on the topic of educational thinking and visual learning facilitation…
If you like this type of content, you could follow CourseProbe:
➡️ youtube
➡️ twitter
➡️ facebook
Please leave your comments below and share with your Facebook groups if you think this might help some people …

Comments