Tania Magdalene from the Academy of Ancient Magik

Who is Tania Magdalene ?

Photo taken from Tania’s Udemy profile.
Tania Magdalene describes herself as an Spiritual Teacher who runs the Academy of Ancient Magik.
She has put together a team with over 37 years of teaching expertise in the areas of Healing through crystals and spiritual self awareness. She has a Mystery School level 3 degree and lots of working experience in the areas of Advanced healing transference with so many modalities.
In her own words “As well as the above I am a mother of 5 Crystal Children of my own and have worked with over 2500 Crystal Children and their parents over the years, it is my absolute honour and privilege to do so. Please contact me throughout the course or through my website.”

What are the best crystal healing and card reading online courses by Tania Magdalene?

Note: Some of these courses are free. But if you decide to purchase anything (using the links below) you’ll be financially supporting this publication. Thanks for your support.
Tania has been releasing courses and seminars on Udemy, she has 15 courses with a total so far of 17485 students and more than 6824 reviews on her courses.
Below you can find her courses (click to visit the course):

“More fuller and detailed information compared to some of the articles I have read on this subject which was a nice change so I appreciated the extra information.”
“I really loved this course. At first, I wasn’t sure it was for me, but as it went along I realized Tania was speaking to my true self.”
“The course just resonates with me. The music is wonderful and Tania´s voice is very calm and relaxing.”


Join our newsletter to receive news about Free Courses and educational content once a month …


About the reviewer


CourseProbe is an active reviewer, and a trainer on the topic of educational thinking and visual learning facilitation…
If you like this type of content, you could follow CourseProbe:
➡️ youtube
➡️ twitter
➡️ facebook
Please leave your comments below and share with your Facebook groupsif you think this might help some people …

Comments